“Restart 2021” – Future and Humanity
8. Juli um 8:00 - 9. Juli um 19:00
Joint Workshop co-organized by Posco TJ Park Foundation and Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom
(July 08-09, Pohang city)
“Everyone should have the possibility to shape their own life according to their own ideas.”
“Restart 2021” is a series of joint programs co-organized by POSCO TJ Park Foundation and Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom throughout the year 2021. It consists of a workshop and a series of seminars, where participants from all over Asia and Germany come together to learn about and discuss multifaceted aspects of changes and challenges propelled by the Covid 19 outbreak. How can we overcome these challenges and how can we restart our societies and economy and finally even use the restart as an opportunity for humanity and society?
The program adopts the humanities approach since the ideas of “Restart 21” call for everyone to join forces to proactively (re)shape our new future – a human-centered society in the post-Covid 19 era, by creating new economic opportunities and prosperity together.
The Restart 21 program will be kicked off with a joint workshop, followed by a series of seminars from August till October. Those who attend all sessions with active participation will get a certificate of successful completion at the end of the Restart 21 programs.
Overview of the Joint Workshop
1. Date: July 08 (Thursday) to July 09( Friday) – 2 days program
2. Venue: Pohang City (including POSCO-Pohang Steel Works)
3. Target Participants: total 40 participants (30 Asian fellows and 10 German students)
* Asian fellows are those who are currently studying at universities in Korea with a scholarship from the POSCO TJ Park Foundation.
4. Accommodation: Pohang Group University (POSCO training center)
5. Conditions for participation: All participants are requested to submit a negative result of the PCR test done 72 hours prior to July 08.
6. Participation fee: Free of Charge
Please register to participate in our workshop via following link latest till June 23.
Those successfully registered will get an updated workshop programs and detailed Pre-departure Guidelines.
For any inquiry: please contact to Ms. Choyoung Son or Ms. Sarah Swank at firstname.lastname@example.org.